Happy Hour: 4:00-7:00pm Mon-Fri
This Happy Hour is a big hit with great reviews all over the place! Located near the Keller Auditorium, Bistro Marquee shows strong on all levels:
- Excellent food at a good discount too (executive chef Rick Widmayer hails from both Mother’s and Screen Door). Happy Hour menu offers over 20 different items!
- Quality drink choices (especially in wine, and with growlers to go!)
- Very nice atmosphere outside on the beautiful and relaxing courtyard patio (former Carafe space), and inside at the contemporary bistro with cushioned booths.
This is a second, true labor-of-love from Leslie & Gary, the owners of Thirst, consistently one of the very best places to dine in all of Portland!
Food: $2.00-$9.00 French/wine bar basics and specialties with an occasional creole spin: fresh oysters, baguettes, grilled veggies, fries, fritters, steak bites, lamb meatballs, shrimp & grits, meat and cheese plates, pasta, fried chicken, po’ boys and salads.
Drinks: $4.00-$7.00 Beer, wine and cocktails
– FREE PARKING after 5:00pm at lot next door with validation.
– Cleverly-themed meals and drinks to match current production at nearby Keller.
– Call ahead for Happy Hour parties over six people. Sometimes its bar-only seating for Happy Hour on performance nights.